Interfacing Poplog to the Web
Author Message
 Interfacing Poplog to the Web

I'd be interesting in knowing of any work that's been done in
connecting Poplog programs to World-Wide Web servers; I'm thinking of
the Web as one method for delivering my teaching applications. At the
moment, the methods for interaction, and the style in which results can
be displayed, are rather limited, but things should improve as Java (or
its competitors) become more widely available.

Jocelyn

Sun, 12 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. New Emacs interface for (free) Poplog users

2. New Emacs interface for Poplog users

3. Some user-interface extensions to Poplog

4. web integration (and poplog development)

5. New Emacs interface for (free) Poplog users

6. New Emacs interface for Poplog users

7. New Emacs interface for (free) Poplog users

8. New Emacs interface for Poplog users

9. Techie Tip of the Month - Adding a Simple Web Server Interface

10. Web Connection Servlet Interface

11. Labview interface for HTML web server

12. Keyboard interface, web browser