propsheet colours
Author Message
 propsheet colours

Has anyone tried changing foreground and background colours in
connection with lib propsheet?

My problem is that I prefer light text on a dark background, and on a
colour terminal I use a yellow foreground and royalblue2 background.
In this context, LIB PROPSHEET picks up the wrong defaults and gives
me dark blue (I think) text on a lighter blue background, which is
almost useless.

So how can a procedure that calls propsheet_new_box and propsheet_new
set the colours? As far as I can see TEACH PROPSHEET gives no help.

All help gratefully received, except advice on which X manuals to read.
I absolutely refuse to go and read X manuals to find out how to drive
Pop-11 facilities: it should all be doable using pop-11 idioms.

Aaron

Fri, 08 Dec 1995 01:03:17 GMT

1. propsheet colours

2. propsheet colours (PS)

3. GIF colours displayed wrong on other than 256-colours

4. Propsheet crashes poplog

5. Propsheet Problems...

6. PROPSHEET POSITIONS AND STYLES

7. Propsheet and mouse

8. problem startup up propsheet on X terminals

9. making propsheet easier to use

10. AGSS and mice; colours

11. Adding Colours to J

12. changing colours?