## Information Auction - Sell What You Know -Buy What You Dont ## 1883
Author Message
 ## Information Auction - Sell What You Know -Buy What You Dont ## 1883

Does this have any relevance to PL1? I think not!!

BJ

Quote:

> Hi All,
> Check this site out - http://www.*-*-*.com/

> I recently registered on an interesting new site called - KnowToday.com that allows its members to buy and sell

information! They are currently recruiting new members and will launch the site in several months. For
Quote:
> a limited time, they are offering an incentive plan, where they pay you
> for successful referrals.

> It sounds really interesting. You can go on their site and ask detailed questions or make money by answering

questions. They are designing
Quote:
> the site with many different categories, so almost anyone will be able to ask and answer questions. Also, you can make

money if any of your referrals use the site.
Quote:

> It only takes a minute to join -   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;they
> explain everything on the web site. It's totally free and you have no
> further obligations after registering

> Hope you like it!

> John
> yrjrxdmjxxqhghyksjldmqejrl

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ## Information Auction - Sell What You Know -Buy What You Dont ## 1883

2. Variable getting cleared - dont know why

3. Looking to buy or sell your Clarion software?

4. Old Clipper compilers bought/sold

5. Sell & Buy

6. I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO ?Please

7. Need To buy or Sell Real Estate 4161

8. BUY AND SELL ALMOST ANYTHING ONLINE

9. Used assemblers bought/sold

10. kinna new, dont know why this wont work

11. BUY AND SELL ALMOST ANYTHING ONLINE

12. dyn added methods dont know self?