Alpha Pop
Author Message
 Alpha Pop

I have just contacted Cognitive Applications re. Alpha Pop. They do still
sell and support AlphaPop. It does run under System 7, they say.
I myself use an accounting program on the Mac written in AlphaPop. It runs
OK, but is very slow compared with Poplog.

Their number is: +44 (0)273 821 600.

I myself prefer my Poplog on a 386 with Unix which I run on my laptop. But it
is quite a high spec. laptop.  Do I hear that Poplog with Windows may appear?
That would be -nice-.

Robin Popplestone.

Sat, 23 Mar 1996 21:05:07 GMT
 Alpha Pop

Quote:

>I myself prefer my Poplog on a 386 with Unix which I run on my laptop.

Where does one get a variant of POP for MS-DOS?  Anything in the public
domain perhaps?  (Still looking for a good `blackboard-and-computer-
projection-panel langauge' for CS1!)

Wed, 27 Mar 1996 04:03:21 GMT

1. ALPHA POP

2. comp.lang.pop (and pop-forum) FAQ available in html

3. comp.lang.pop (and pop-forum) FAQ available in html

4. comp.lang.pop -> pop-forum gateway

5. comp.lang.pop and pop-forum gateway

6. pop FAQ (was Q: what is pop?)

7. news-relayFrom: pop@uucp.rabbit (pop)

8. POP and pop.py and/or poplib

9. Pop-up windows don't pop up for sub-widgets

10. Help, Alpha blend/ alpha channel problem.

11. Troubling Alpha: SMP support of Compaq Fort under Linux/Alpha

12. Ok, so pop *pop* may be a valid lang, but where's basic?