Type Checking - Steve's comments
Author Message
 Type Checking - Steve's comments

I will respond to Steve's comments about my type-checker. Today has been
rather hectic, trying to get a version parcelled up and netmailed to Rudy
Lutz for him to play with. Anybody else is welcome to same copy. It has some
known bugs and is not exactly user friendly.

A number of Steve's points are well taken, especially those about streamlining
the notation. Clearly something has to be done about sections - presumably
attaching the type to the identifier rather than the word.

Robin.

Sun, 12 May 1996 01:11:59 GMT

1. Type Checking for POP-11 - a partial reply to Steve K.

2. How to check a var's type?

3. algorithm for type checking recursive types

4. type checking recursive types

5. type-checking / type() function

6. A Type checking/reconstruction procedure for Typed-Prolog

7. Steve's c.l.c search engine fixed

8. ANNOUNCE: Steve's Page is back online

9. Steve's Server

10. Steve Parker's KB

11. Another long solution to Steve Mellor's design challenge

12. Steve L's email address