your mail
Author Message
 your mail

Quote:

> Does anybody kknow how to get XpwGraphic widget, which is a child of an
> application widget, to be resized when the parent resizes?  I have hacked

[snip]

If by application widget, you mean an ApplicationShell widget, then you
shouldn't have to do anything! Shell widgets should automatically resize
there child if they are resized. If this isn't happening then something
is wrong somewhere.

Adrian

Mon, 17 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 your mail
Quote:

> I too am having problems with lib propsheet. The capability is a natural
[snip]
> The snag is that there is no easy way of getting at what will be the
> default value in the propsheet.

[snip]

Doesn't -propsheet_field_default- do what you want? See REF * PROPSHEET.

Adrian

Phone: +44 (0)1273 678367 URL: http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/users/adrianh/

Fri, 21 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS-Mail / Internet Mail / CC-Mail

2. Change e-mail / Cambio de e-mail / Changement d'e-mail

3. Changing E-Mail Subject Line in Mail/Fax Templates

4. Mail Templates - Attachment to e-mail

5. Returned mail: GoSite mail configuration error

6. send mail using SMTP Send Message when mail server is unknown

7. UNINETT Mail Network -- failed mail

8. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

9. Looking for Mail file parser for netscape mail

10. Difference between @mail() and mail() ??

11. Spreading load for large mailing lists (mail...)

12. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org