POPC
Author Message
 POPC

I've seen some cryptic remarks about something called POPC in the poplog
(14.1) documentation. Can anyone tell me more about it?

David Beasley
Department of Computing Mathematics                               __o
University of Wales College of Cardiff                            \<,
PO Box 916, CARDIFF   CF2 4YN, UK            ___________________()/ ()___

Fri, 03 Nov 1995 20:18:39 GMT
 POPC

Quote:

> I've seen some cryptic remarks about something called POPC in the poplog
> (14.1) documentation. Can anyone tell me more about it?

POPC is the Pop-11 system compiler. In the nearish future this will be
made available to users to enable them to produce "delivery" systems
without the baggage of any unused parts of the Poplog system.

ObDisclamer: Poplog pay my wages

Fri, 03 Nov 1995 23:23:04 GMT

1. popc in version 15.53

2. Popc FAQ