Permission request
Author Message
 Permission request

                      RE>Permission request                        7/8/96

This is an open-invitation for feedback on our technical documentation. If you
have any suggestions, comments, criticism about details or larger issues,
please pass them on to me or Jason. If a client happens to give you feedback
about our manuals, please pass that along as well. For example, I am currently
rewriting the QSpan manual. If you discovered some problems with the manual,
this would be a good time to pass them on to me.

Comments regarding the cover of our documentation and marketing aspects of our
documentation should be vectored to Joe Rouse, the Marketing and Communication
manager.

Luc

Fri, 25 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Permission request

                      RE>Permission request                        7/8/96

My apologies,

I accidentally copied this message to you. Please ignore it.

Regards,
Luc
-------
This is an open invitation for feedback on our technical documentation. If you
have any suggestions, comments, or criticism about details or larger issues,
please pass them on to me or Jason. If a client happens to give you feedback
about our manuals, please pass that along as well. For example, I am currently
rewriting the QSpan manual. If you discovered some problems with the manual,
this would be a good time to pass them on to me.

Comments regarding the cover of our documentation and marketing aspects of our
documentation should be vectored to Joe Rouse, the Marketing and Communication
manager.

Luc

Fri, 25 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. REQUEST = container.REQUEST

2. Request: module that converts iis Request module to Dict like object

3. OSX File permissions in REALbasic 4

4. file read/write permissions

5. REALbasic Socket Permissions Error

6. C5 abc Access rights and permissions

7. File Permission Problems

8. Does this sound like a permission/access problem?(datasockets)

9. File and directory permissions

10. Windows NT index permissions lost

11. File permission problem with Labview 6.1.

12. Does this sound like a permission/access problem?(datasockets)