changing colour
Author Message
 changing colour

Hi,

I have a sim_movable_agent which I would like to change the colour and
label (the string in rc_pic_strings) of at runtime.  The slots
rc_pic_lines and rc_pic_strings contain this information, I have written
a procedure which changes these variables to change the colour and the
label. The problem is when I change the colour or label it leaves the a
'residue' of the old colour/label on the background. I've been looking
for a standard procedure which updates these variables but can't find
one. I don't want to redraw the whole background is there another way of
preventing the residue?

Thanks

Mike

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 23:45:53 GMT

1. AbtHtmlTableColumn: change colour of heading?

2. Changing colour of fields on reports.

3. get indicator to change colour

4. Tkinter: changing colour of scrollbars on Windows

5. VW2 Changing Background Colour

6. How to Change Title Bar colour?

7. Scrollbar Color or Colour Change in Clarion

8. Changing TextGadgets colour

9. changing background colour of an rc_graphic window

10. Colour Change

11. NEWBIE: changing the colour of points