Could I compile a poplog program into .exe ??
Author Message
 Could I compile a poplog program into .exe ??

Could I compile a poplog program into .exe ??
How I can to do ?

Thanks

Sun, 11 Jan 2004 05:29:49 GMT
 Could I compile a poplog program into .exe ??

There is a recent thread on this topic in the archives.  It begins at
http://www.poplog.org/talk/comp.lang.pop/2001/msg00182.html .  The
details you will eventually need are in HELP POPC and REF POPC.

Since you refer to .exe, you may be running poplog under windows, as
opposed to a unix variant or vms.  I don't know whether that will
introduce any extra complications with regard to the compiler and
linker.

Good luck.

Stephen Isard

Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:54:58 GMT

1. Program compiled with pgf77 uses location of program as default directory

2. Compiling in .exe

3. Help! Must compile Smalltalk/V Win to .EXE

4. Compiling EXE file with embedded File Version

5. C5CLWX.EXE problem - cannot compile

6. Compile Error linking 32-bit .exe, CW2.003

7. Compiling in HTTP Resource Files into an EXE -- PLEASE HELP

8. EXE locked after a compile

9. Exe Locking after compile

10. Reading compiled Summer '86 exe's

11. How to compile DBase (prg) to EXE files ??

12. Compile to .exe