Is this group for POP3 protocol?
Author Message
 Is this group for POP3 protocol?

Just making sure, cuz I wasn't sure exactly what it was for.

Wed, 10 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Is this group for POP3 protocol?

Quote:

> Just making sure, cuz I wasn't sure exactly what it was for.

Think it's more likely to be for the POP-11 Poplog COMPuterLANGuage....
...or for spurious advertisments. You'd think a good spamming org would
monitor newsgroup activity before wasting their time.

Lee

"Post-modernism...the Grande Narrative that denies Grande Narrative."
                         - Cedric Watts (personal correspondence, 1997)

Sat, 13 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Is this group for POP3 protocol?
[To reply replace "Aaron.Sloman.XX" with "A.Sloman"]
[Re-posting message that got jammed in local news machine]

Quote:

> Just making sure, cuz I wasn't sure exactly what it was for.

It isn't connected with POP3, but with Poplog and the Poplog family
of languages, Pop-11, Prolog, Lisp, ML, and most recently Scheme.

For more information see

    http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/research/poplog/comp.lang.pop.newsgroup
    ftp://ftp.cs.bham.ac.uk/pub/dist/poplog/freepoplog.html
or
    http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/research/poplog/freepoplog.html

Aaron
===
--
Aaron Sloman, ( http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~axs/ )
EMAIL A.Sloman AT cs.bham.ac.uk   (NB: Anti Spam address)
Aaron Sloman, ( http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~axs/ )
EMAIL A.Sloman AT cs.bham.ac.uk   (NB: Anti Spam address)
PAPERS: http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/research/cogaff/

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ::pop3::list and ::pop3::top -> tcllib

2. I am missing this group!!!

3. I am not getting group messages

4. wm protocol protocols

6. click the link for the best google group http://groups-beta.google.com/group/boysworld

7. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

8. ANNOUNCE: Mail protocol for tcl/tk ( pop3 and smtp support )...

9. Example pop3 server & client using the tcllib pop3

10. POP3 with Dolphin

11. POP3 code for RB?

12. POP3 Socket Class