2 things about the poplog demo
Author Message
 2 things about the poplog demo

Quote:

>I installed the poplog demo last night and was most impressed with the speed
>of the thing running on my little 486 (ok it does have 16megs of memory, but
>still). Driving the console display was significantly faster than either a
>normal terminal or X11.

Y'know.... I'm now tempted to go buy a PC just so I can run Poplog at home :-)

[snip]

Quote:
>2) The default setup doesn't search the /lib/proto directory when looking for
>   loadable libraries.

[snip]

It's easier just to add:

    uses popprotolib;

to your init.p

Adrian

Phone: +44 (0)1273 678367 URL: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 20 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Poplog talk/demo in Oxford, UK

2. Poplog demo for linux.

3. Running the Poplog demo for Linux.

4. Poplog talk/demo in Oxford, UK

5. KAON 3d thing demo:)

6. Python1-5.2/Demo/embed/demo.c core dump

7. Availability and performance of POPLOG

8. where can I get POPLOG?

9. New poplog users start enthusiastically.

10. Poplog and .NET

11. Could I compile a poplog program into .exe ??

12. poplog for small linux systems