Add to list
Author Message
 Add to list

Please could you add me to the pop-forum list.

Thanks, David Kendall

Fri, 29 Dec 1995 16:09:43 GMT
 Add to list
Please could you add me to the pop-forum list.

Thanks, David Kendall

Fri, 29 Dec 1995 16:19:58 GMT

1. Problem - Adding a List Box to a dialog Shell

2. Add Drop List to Edit in Place

3. Can't add to List -help

4. Problem adding two list boxes on one browse

5. Adding sensitivity list to previous post

6. adding up lists

7. how to add a List / Drop List as a lookup to a file??

8. how do i add a dropdown pick list in a form list box

9. confused about adding elements to a list with list.append(otherlist)

10. July 3rd list of OPENINGS (new ones added)

11. Adding getFocus event to a Drop Down List

12. Please Help: Adding Edit-in-Place checkbox to a List Box