query about popc and objectclass
Author Message
 query about popc and objectclass

I've never used POPC so I can't answer this question from
Matthias Scheutz. ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~mscheutz/)

| For now, I have a (hopefully) simple question about POPC: I want to make a
| standalone version of SIMWORLD, which people can use (without having to
| install the POPLOG).  However, I keep running into problems compiling
| objectclass (have not even gotten to SIMAGENT or SIMWORLD yet...).  This
| is what I get when I try to compile objectclass.p (either alone or when I
| try to compile SIMWORLD):
|

| ;;; DECLARING VARIABLE OBJECTCLASS_IN_POPC
|
| ;;; MISHAP - POPC: ILLEGAL ASSIGNMENT TO CONSTANT IDENTIFIER
| ;;; INVOLVING:  1100 pop_oc_version
| ;;; FILE     :  /usr/local/poplog/v15.53/pop/lib/objectclass/objectclass.p
| ;;;       LINE NUMBER:  19
|
| The documentation on objectclass says that it should compile, so I take it
| I must be doing something wrong...  Maybe you have an idea?  Thanks.

Has anyone else ever tried producing a stand-alone image including
objectclass ?

I guess another option is to produce a package made of two files

        executable(basepop11)+saved image,

(plus a shell script to run them) which has been used for some
commercial packages.

Aaron

Tue, 30 Nov 2004 03:19:40 GMT

1. query about popc and objectclass

2. MySQL query in PHP: Not query zero amounts also removes null amounts from query

3. popc in version 15.53

4. Popc FAQ

5. popc

6. popc

7. popc

8. POPC

9. Objectclass Efficiency

10. Objectclass

11. lib objectclass AND reading expressions - a correction.

12. lib objectclass