WWW page for PLUG?
Author Message
 WWW page for PLUG?

Thanks, especially to Adrian and Aaron, for the Poplog-on-WWW links. Now,
does the Poplog Users' Group have a page? I haven't found one yet.

Jocelyn

Mon, 01 Sep 1997 01:22:15 GMT
 WWW page for PLUG?

Quote:

> Thanks, especially to Adrian and Aaron, for the Poplog-on-WWW links. Now,
> does the Poplog Users' Group have a page? I haven't found one yet.

> Jocelyn

Errrrmmm... my fault... I said I'd put one together some time ago and
havn't got around to it yet.... it is getting nearer the top of my to-do
list tho :-)

Adrian

Mon, 01 Sep 1997 17:57:55 GMT

1. RB-MPW Plug-ins page moving

2. Active Server Pages plug in for Tcl

3. Smalltalk, C++, O.O. Links WWW Page

4. Automated WWW page updates using AWK script

5. ST FAQ - WWW page correction

6. Clarion User Group Qld - WWW Page Down

7. NEW Linder Software WWW page

8. Our NEW WWW PAGE

9. CD shareware? Marius Roeksund's www page