Looking for Vendor informaton
Author Message
 Looking for Vendor informaton

Quote:

>I am looking for contact information for the products listed
>below (and possibly, corrections...). Specifically, I NEED:

>  1. Product Name
>  2. Vendor Name
>  3. Vendor phone #
>  4. Vendor address
>  5. Vendor Webpage address (URL0, if applicable)
>  6. Other contact information
>  7. Supported methodology / Supported languages

>FOR:
>  AdaNice
>  BON (If a product directly corresponds to the notation)
>  BridgePoint
>  Concerto
>  Erwin/ERX
>  Gpf Guidelines
>  HOOD Toolset
>  Object Modeler (ICONIX)
>  Inference
>  MacAnalyst/MacDesign
>  ObjectiF
>  Object Oriented Designer
>  Object Analyst
>  Objectory
>  OMT (original product released using this methodology?)
>  OMW
>  OOTher
>  POPLOG Int Dev Env
>  S-Case
>  Select OMT
>  SES ObjectBench
>  SSADM
>  STP (Object Oriented ext)
>  Synchronicity
>  System Architect
>  Together C++
>  TurbCASE
>  Vision
>  Visual Age

>  Note: I have already received info on Graphical Designer,
EiffelCase,
>  Camera, TowerEiffel, ObjectCenter, ObjectMaker, ObjectTeam,
>  Paradigm Plus and Rational Rose. If you know of any other automated
>  OOA/OOD tools that I have neglected to mention OR you can point me
>  to an already compiled listing, please drop me a line at

>  I am using this information for my dynamic survey (Webpage), which
>  some of you may already know. The compiled list will be available
>  for the asking (once it is compiled!?!).

>  Thanks to those who have already sent me information and comments
>  on the OOA/OOD Tools Survey! I know I have received some information
>  on some of the tools listed above...but somehow, a portion of my
>  existing mail was deleted before I could print it out.

>  Thank you,

>  Tinker Kel (Kelly Caldwell)

Could someone mail them the griff on Poplog? I'm a bit out of date with
the US contacts and Web info.

Scott

Mon, 06 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for Vendor informaton

2. Looking for Vendor informaton

3. Looking for Vendor informaton

4. Looking for Vendor informaton

5. Looking for Vendor Independent White Paper comparing RDBMSs and OODBMSs

6. JDBC - looking for 3rd party vendor of toolkit

7. Looking for info on the following vendors!

8. I'm looking for vendor to provide Cobol Training in the Boston Area

9. Looking for Vendor for Ada Compiler on Sun 4s

10. Looking for Parcplace Smalltalk-80 (MS-Windows/MVC-Windows) Vendors

11. Looking for Parcplace Smalltalk-80 (MS-Windows/MVC-Windows) Vendors

12. Looking for Digitalk vendor address