Converting PWM code to X?
Author Message
 Converting PWM code to X?

I have a program that uses the PWM and must currently use this under sunview using
pwmtool. Does anyone have/know of some kind of automatic/semi-automatic way in
which I can convert this code to use X?

Thanks for any help.

Tom Grove

Sat, 16 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting PWM code to X?

Quote:

> Date: 30 Jul 1996 14:06:02 GMT

> I have a program that uses the PWM and must currently use this under
> sunview using pwmtool. Does anyone have/know of some kind of
> automatic/semi-automatic way in which I can convert this code to use X?

I don't think it is possible. Depending on which PWM functions it
uses, you may have to use propsheet (See REF PROPSHEET) and
perhaps RC_GRAPHIC (See HELP RC_GRAPHIC).

I have some extensions to these which make certain things easier.
They are available in the Birmingham Poplog ftp directory

    ftp://ftp.cs.bham.ac.uk/pub/dist/poplog/

the README file gives an overview of the contents.

The directory rcstuff/  available in the compressed tar file
    rctar.gz

includes some objectclass-based facilities for creating static and
moving pictures which are sensitive to mouse events. You can create
control panels etc. using these.

The directories pui/ and menu/ which are also available in the
compressed tar file
    menutar.gz

include the following
    pui/
        An extension of Poplog's pop_ui facilities, for creation of
        popup menus, file browser, requests for text input, etc.
        Used by the menu/ package.
    menu/
        The code and documentation for the "recursive hypermenu system"
        an extension to Pop-11 and VED which allows easily extendable
        menus for controlling VED and Pop-11, and spawning Unix
        processes etc. using asynchronous control panels. A tutorial
        example is in menu/teach/menu_demo.p
        For details see menu/help/ved_menu.
        NB the set of autoloadable menus in menu/menus/*.p should be
        regarded as a sample, rather than definitive. Some of the
        examples will not work outside Birmingham as they need local
        libraries (available on request.)

Aaron
--
Aaron Sloman, ( http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~axs )
School of Computer Science, The University of Birmingham, B15 2TT, England

Phone: +44-121-414-4775 (Sec 3711)       Fax:   +44-121-414-4281

Sat, 16 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Help: Converting Clarion DOS Code to CW Code

2. Converting/Porting C code to RPG code

3. Converting PL1 Code to C Code

4. Please Help - Need to Convert Fortran Code to C Code

5. Help on Verilog coding ideas (converting a C-code to Verilog)

6. a program convert C codes into VHDL codes

7. converting 16 bit object code to 32 bit object code

8. Opportunity to convert your CMS-2 Code to Ada Code

9. problems converting unix code to linux code (direct access files)

10. Problem converting f90-code to f95-code

11. Converting continuous code into discrete code

12. convert Fortran code to C code