Suppressing ;;;LIB messages
Author Message
 Suppressing ;;;LIB messages

Quote:
> I blame Tom - he wrote it :-)

I don't know, you try to be nice and take yourself off pop-forum to
avoid file system overflows, and what happens?  You come back from
paternity leave and suddenly everything's your fault!

What library are we talking about here?

Tue, 28 Nov 1995 15:35:31 GMT
 Suppressing ;;;LIB messages

Quote:

>> I blame Tom - he wrote it :-)

>I don't know, you try to be nice and take yourself off pop-forum to
>avoid file system overflows, and what happens?  You come back from
>paternity leave and suddenly everything's your fault!

>What library are we talking about here?

Congrats Tom :-) Now I come to think of it, maybe it wasn't you, but I'm
sure you were implicated somewhere along the line - FLAVOURS ??

Daniel.

Tue, 28 Nov 1995 20:06:00 GMT

1. Suppressing ;;;LIB messages

2. re-defining lib to suppress messages.

3. Suppress error message when my process finds no rows

4. suppressing error messages from sql

5. Suppressing gforth startup message

6. forwarded message suppressing write errors on sockets

7. Suppress annoying messages (from AS/400 EXECSQL)?

8. ifc: suppress module messages ?

9. can't suppress or catch runtime warning messages issued by IMSL library

10. ;;; LIB messages

11. Linking sqldedev.lib, desktopenginedeploy.lib to my app: unsupported recordtype 21

12. S87 - Libraries (NL187.LIB & NLEXT87.LIB)