BUG in POP11
Author Message
 BUG in POP11

Sorry if I have not been replying to the discussion, I had to go to the University of Genoa for a few days, so unable to correspond.

I will be unable to return to this until next week, when I will read through what appears to be some interesting mail on the subject, and reply to correspondants.

Thank you for the response!

Helen McCall.

Mon, 18 Dec 1995 16:27:32 GMT

1. BUG in POP11

2. PROPEL 0.2+ (pop11 for windows) (pop11 4 windows)

3. BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, C4 BUGS

4. Defining Pop11 (Was: Re: Threaded Interpretive Languages)

5. how to compile a pop11 program?

6. Pop11 for OpenVMS?

7. Macintosh implementations of Poplog or Pop11

8. Macintosh implementations of Poplog or Pop11

9. Mouse Button Handling in Pop11

10. Windows and Unix POP11 compatability

11. optimising code in Pop11

12. running unix program from pop11