Information on POP11
Author Message
 Information on POP11

Where can I get some information on the POP11 programming language?
Where is the FAQ?
Is it in the public domain?

Thanks in advance.

--
Amador Duran Toro
Departamento de Lenguajes y Sistemas Informaticos

Sun, 08 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Information on POP11

Quote:

>Where can I get some information on the POP11 programming language?

Check out <http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/users/adrianh/pop11.html> and
<http://www.isl.co.uk/pop11.html>

Quote:
>Where is the FAQ?

The FAQ for this group is available at
<http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/users/ianr/popfaq.txt>

Quote:
>Is it in the public domain?

There is a free Linux based implementation.

Hope this helps.

Tue, 10 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. PROPEL 0.2+ (pop11 for windows) (pop11 4 windows)

2. Req: any information about retrieving register information of CPU

3. Defining Pop11 (Was: Re: Threaded Interpretive Languages)

4. how to compile a pop11 program?

5. Pop11 for OpenVMS?

6. Macintosh implementations of Poplog or Pop11

7. Macintosh implementations of Poplog or Pop11

8. Mouse Button Handling in Pop11

9. Windows and Unix POP11 compatability

10. optimising code in Pop11

11. running unix program from pop11

12. running unix program from pop11 (PS)