Model version 1
Author Message
 Model version 1

I have just passed a copy of Model version 1 to ISL for inclusion in the
contrib directory. Model is a poplog package implemented in Pop-11 with
call out to the fortran NAG libraries. It supports the generation,
analysis, and manipulation of the single-point perspective projections.
Jolly handy for all you vision and robot types! One paper is currently
in press, two are in limbo, and a book is in never-never land. If you
want an advance copy of the code then send me an e-mail message and I
will mail it back (1175 lines source, 1373 lines documentation).

Now, who says developers of Pop code never publish their work? :-)
--

                 Department of Computer Science, University of Reading,
                 Whiteknights, Reading, Berkshire, UK, RG6 2AX.

Tue, 01 Aug 1995 17:51:16 GMT

1. Object models, Domain models, Application models, and MVC?

2. Object models, Domain models, Application models, and MVC?

3. WANTED : Laxen-Perry F83 Model and Utilities - Latest Version

4. setting the model of a TreePresenter in Dialog>>model:

5. Should ReferenceView<<model return referee model?

6. Data Modeling/Object Modeling (was Re: [OT] RE: help -- persuade my boss to adopt ruby)

7. c model convert to verilog/VHDl model

8. Models Models?

9. I2C Model Synthesizable Model

10. How to model the transmission gate in Verilog without using tran (Behaviour model)

11. PLI model vs. Verilog model

12. C model in model tech.