Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:32:05 +0100

Subject: Poplog installation problems
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:31:36 +0100

I tried creating a symbolic link, but unfortunately it would not work. When
attempting to run poplog, the program again reports that the shared
libraries cannot be loaded due to libXm.so.2 not existing (the link was
definitely created).
Would the best thing to do be to find an older version of motif?

Thanks again for your help,
Graham.