Linux Poplog with kernel 1.3.xx
Author Message
 Linux Poplog with kernel 1.3.xx

does anyone know if the poplog version from ftp.cogs.susx.ac.uk is supposed to
run with linux kernels 1.3.xx ... i can run it on 1.2.13 , but with 1.3.14 and
1.3.25 and 1.3.36 it just rattles away for a bit , then gives an error about
segmentation fault? ... or is this a problem with the kernel code ( i know it
is really a development kernel at the moment) ???

Sun, 19 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Linux Poplog with kernel 1.3.xx

Quote:
>does anyone know if the poplog version from ftp.cogs.susx.ac.uk is supposed to
>run with linux kernels 1.3.xx ... i can run it on 1.2.13 , but with 1.3.14 and
>1.3.25 and 1.3.36 it just rattles away for a bit , then gives an error about
>segmentation fault? ... or is this a problem with the kernel code ( i know it
>is really a development kernel at the moment) ???

We've not tried it on a 1.3.x kernel. Development kernels are probably
best avoided.

Julian
Integral Solutions Ltd.

Mon, 20 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. regular expression to parse 0,xx/xx/xx and replace 0 in GPEP

2. the old free linux poplog comes to life on suse linux

3. Page xx of xx?

4. page xx of XX

5. xx 2GB xx 1GB USB Flash Memory Drive

6. xx 2GB xx 1GB USB Flash Memory Drive

7. Re on Re: Message Loop [Enter xx, xx]

8. xx 2GB xx 1GB USB Flash Memory Drive

9. DOS Functions from MS Fortran versions 3.xx to 5.xx

10. poplog for small linux systems

11. Tuning linux-poplog

12. Tuning linux-poplog # correction