Subject: mini poplog
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:38:50 +0200

|   Can you please send me Steven Isards email address as the one you list
|   on your web site is incorrect.

I have told him.

|   I would like to thank him for
|   miniPOPLOG and also inform him that his version runs on FreeBSD 3x and
|   4x. You might like to inform your readers of this fact too. I am
|   developing a course on Intelligent Web Technology and will use POPLOG
|   for teaching AI programming techniques. The main focus of the course
|   is on the Common Lisp Hypermedia Server, and some other non-production
|   servers written in lisp.

Can anyone answer this question:

|    If you know of any web servers  or other
|    utilities written in POP11, I would be grateful if you let me
|    know. Thanks for putting in the time to make POPLOG available and
|    inform web users of related sites.
|    Regards         Andrew Rydz
|    PS:    I have FreeBSD 3.0 installed on my computer.

I have told him about www.poplog.org

Aaron
====
Aaron Sloman, ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~axs/ )

PAPERS: http://www.*-*-*.com/
FREE TOOLS: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 09 Dec 2003 07:09:25 GMT

1. Anybody running MOCKA on FreeBSD

2. Problem running irb with Ruby 1.6.4 under FreeBSD 4.0

3. Problem running irb with Ruby 1.6.4 under FreeBSD 4.0

4. running Portland Group linux fortran on FreeBSD

5. Can FreeBSD running Fortran complier?

6. Running CMUCL on a FreeBSD virtual server

7. ECLS 0.0e (runs on FreeBSD >= 4.0)

8. Clipper app on Netware 4x

9. Netware 4x or 5x Clipper problems?

10. 4x convert icon