propsheet colours (PS)
Author Message
 propsheet colours (PS)

Two points arising out of my previous message.

1. I made a mistake in my previous message when I wrote that
LIB PROPSHEET "gives me dark blue (I think) text on a lighter blue
background".

In fact closer inspection suggests it was black on blue.

2. I have discovered, by trial and error, that I can get a reasonable
effect by putting this in my .Xdefaults file

     Poplog*FontColor: yellow
     Poplog*Foreground: yellow
     Poplog*Background: RoyalBlue2

I still think it should be easy to change in a procedure, and
no doubt it is, if one knows the right incantations!

Aaron

Fri, 08 Dec 1995 01:35:04 GMT

1. propsheet colours

2. propsheet colours

3. GIF colours displayed wrong on other than 256-colours

4. Propsheet crashes poplog

5. Propsheet Problems...

6. PROPSHEET POSITIONS AND STYLES

7. Propsheet and mouse

8. problem startup up propsheet on X terminals

9. making propsheet easier to use

10. AGSS and mice; colours

11. Adding Colours to J

12. changing colours?