VED to HTML
Author Message
 VED to HTML

The course I am running on Programming Paradigms makes use of Poplog Scheme
(as cooked up in UMASS by yours truly). The class material is all in VED,
and makes use of some of the newer VED features such as bold, green
blinking text, and is sectioned by ved_indexify. Is there any painless way
of making this available on't Web, e.g. translating into HTML or using POP
with VED as a disher out of HTML (I know Steve Knight does "applets" thus,
but I need VED)

Incidentally, I have not forgotten the possibility of Webbing up PopScheme
and SafeC.

Robin P.

Sat, 24 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running Ved from Ved

2. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.7: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

3. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.6: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

4. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.5: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

5. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.1: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

6. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.0: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

7. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 5.3: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

8. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 5.2: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

9. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 5.1: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

10. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 5.0: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

11. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 4.3: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

12. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 4.1: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files