geometry for HELP panel in motif Poplog
Author Message
 geometry for HELP panel in motif Poplog

Running Solaris SPARC motif poplog V14.5 with the command

        pop11 %x

and then selecting the HELP button on the control panel produces a tiny
window with list of files. It has to be expanded by hand to be of any
use.

Is there some resource that can be set in .Xdefaults (or better an
assignment in init.p) that makes it come up with a usable size?

Neither REF POP_UI nor HELP POPLOG_UI nor REF PROPSHEET nor
TEACH PROPSHEET seems to give any indication of how to fix this.

Aaron

Sun, 12 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Xt/Motif-like form geometry manager

2. Free Motif (better than Lesstif) works with Poplog/Xved

3. Running Linux Poplog without motif

4. rebuilding poplog for motif

5. linking motif poplog - generic script wanted

6. XF placer geometry panel

7. tk 4.0b1 geometry control (-geometry vs -width/-height)

8. how to use the remote panel contol manager , the help is not really helping me

9. Connection MOTIF - Tk (Was: MOTIF bindings considered less harmful)

10. Can I use ActiveX to embed a front-panel inside another front-panel

11. Making a Poplog propbox vertical in Motif. Help please.

12. Making a Poplog propbox vertical in Motif. Help please.