Q: PL1-Compiler 
Author Message
 Q: PL1-Compiler

Hi!

Did anybody know an URL or a FTP-Site where I can find a FREE PL1-Compiler
???????

Please write to my eMail or in this group.

Thanx.

Andy



Sat, 08 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 Q: PL1-Compiler

Quote:

> Did anybody know an URL or a FTP-Site where I can find a FREE PL1-Compiler
> ???????

> Please write to my eMail or in this group.

> Thanx.

> Andy


There's Digital Research PL/I for DOS -- a subset compiler.

Liik in http://www.users.bigpond.com/robin_v/resource.htm



Sat, 08 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 Q: PL1-Compiler

Quote:


> > Did anybody know an URL or a FTP-Site where I can find a FREE PL1-Compiler
> > ???????

> > Please write to my eMail or in this group.

> > Thanx.

> > Andy

> There's Digital Research PL/I for DOS -- a subset compiler.

> Liik in http://www.users.bigpond.com/robin_v/resource.htm

Did you try to go to  mentioned sites yourself? Digital Research site answered
URL not found, Mirror site just shows agreement and nothing else, but everybody
refers to them. By the way if you'd try trial version of VA you'd find that it
doesn't work as well. I listened to advises and tried to find anything for
several months, but no free or trial versions work .
Helen


Sun, 09 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 Q: PL1-Compiler
Hello,

You may FTP a trial version of VisualAge PL/I for Windows 2.0:

    ftp.software.ibm.com  (use anonymous FTP)
    /ps/products/pli/demos
        there should be a zip for windows and a zip for OS/2

Kind regards,
Don Smith
IBM PL/I development

Quote:

> Hi!

> Did anybody know an URL or a FTP-Site where I can find a FREE PL1-Compiler
> ???????

> Please write to my eMail or in this group.

> Thanx.

> Andy




Sat, 22 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 Q: PL1-Compiler
Hello,

You may FTP a trial version of VisualAge PL/I for Windows 2.0:

    ftp.software.ibm.com  (use anonymous FTP)
    /ps/products/pli/demos
        there should be a zip for windows and a zip for OS/2

Kind regards,
Don Smith
IBM PL/I development

Quote:

> Hi!

> Did anybody know an URL or a FTP-Site where I can find a FREE PL1-Compiler
> ???????

> Please write to my eMail or in this group.

> Thanx.

> Andy




Sat, 22 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 Q: PL1-Compiler

: Hello,

: You may FTP a trial version of VisualAge PL/I for Windows 2.0:

You mean someone is still developing for Windows 2.0!
Whoa!!!
Somewhere in the back of my garage I have an ol' 286-AT machine with
Windows 2.0 loaded.
I'll have to try this!    :-)

Jonesy
Mainframe IBM since 1966
and, OS/2, as well.

--
Marvin L. Jones  jonz<AT>rmi.net
Gunnison, Colorado
268 days to go until the Year 2000 -- So what!
634 days to go until the 3rd Millennium of the C.E.



Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 Q: PL1-Compiler
Hello again --

Good point, I'll have to be more careful with my concatenations.  :-)

Just in case anyone is wondering, the VisualAge PL/I for Windows product
is currently designed for the 32-bit Windows platforms (e.g. WinNT 4.0,
Win95).

-- Don

Quote:
> You mean someone is still developing for Windows 2.0!
> Whoa!!!
> Somewhere in the back of my garage I have an ol' 286-AT machine with
> Windows 2.0 loaded.
> I'll have to try this!    :-)



Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 Q: PL1-Compiler
I'm interested in looking at this but the file is enormous, it will take me
hours to download it, is there any other way of getting it?



Quote:
> Hello,

> You may FTP a trial version of VisualAge PL/I for Windows 2.0:

>     ftp.software.ibm.com  (use anonymous FTP)
>     /ps/products/pli/demos
>         there should be a zip for windows and a zip for OS/2

> Kind regards,
> Don Smith
> IBM PL/I development


> > Hi!

> > Did anybody know an URL or a FTP-Site where I can find a FREE
PL1-Compiler
> > ???????

> > Please write to my eMail or in this group.

> > Thanx.

> > Andy




Sun, 28 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 Q: PL1-Compiler


Quote:
> I'm interested in looking at this but the file is enormous, it will
take me
> hours to download it, is there any other way of getting it?


> > Hello,

> > You may FTP a trial version of VisualAge PL/I for Windows 2.0:

> >     ftp.software.ibm.com  (use anonymous FTP)
> >     /ps/products/pli/demos
> >         there should be a zip for windows and a zip for OS/2

> > Kind regards,
> > Don Smith
> > IBM PL/I development

Don,

You might consider rezipping the OS/2 version with 2.04g, it will reduce
the size significantly. (But it remains a monster...)

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==--
---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.---



Sun, 28 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 9 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. PL1 for Linux / PL1 for Win95?

2. wanted: PL1 to C xlator or PL1 BNF

3. PL/CT Compiler. Cross-posted from PL1-L

4. PL1 Compiler for PC Windows/Dos?

5. short-circuit logic in PL1 compiler, or lack thereof

6. Upgraded Getronics (Wang) PL1 compiler

7. Looking for a PL1-Compiler

8. Q: PL1-Compiler for WIN95, 98 or NT 4.0

9. compiler pl1 for windows

10. Wanted PL1 compiler for newwbie.

11. pl1 compilers

12. PL1 Compiler for Windows

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software