Newsgroup moderator
Author Message
 Newsgroup moderator

Quote:

> Looks suspiciously to me like we have a newsgroup "moderator"
> limiting offline reader message flow to readers when a message
> is deemed by him to be detrimental to PL/1's well-being?
> Anyone able to read Mark Yudkin's message offline?

There's no moderator for this newsgroup.
It a message doesn't appear straight away, it's because
of delays in propagating the message at some site (s).
Quote:
> Dave

Sun, 06 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. info.slug newsgroup moderator email addr

2. Purpose of newsgroups RE: Newsgroup with Near Death Experience

3. X-Newsgroups and Newsgroups headers

4. Moderator in a user group ???

5. Msg for Moderator/Flamers

6. Forum Moderator needed

7. submission to moderators

8. Moderators note Re: Info needed on reprogramming floppy controller

9. moderator's note: lost messages

10. Moderators note Re: Info needed on reprogramming floppy controller

11. Moderator error

12. Moderator's Announcements