relinking programs
Author Message
 relinking programs

Hello,

I have a main program that has a linkctl statement to an external module.  Then
in the main program I have declared these entry points from the linked program.
The main program only calls the declared entry points.

Now, if I add a new entry point into the external module and only 5 out of 100
programs need to access that new entry point do I need to only relink those 5
programs or do I really need to relink all 100 main programs?

Sue

Tue, 04 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 relinking programs
Forget my question.  I was having a brain fade.  I was remembering something
about lnkctl statements  and I rushed to ask a stupid question.

Sorry,
Sue

Wed, 05 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. LE/370 using relink

2. Relinking Global Variables

3. file management: relinking icons to files in my directory

4. Relinking Poplog on NT?

5. relinking poplog for redhat 7.3

6. relinking cobol run time system

7. Linux rts32 relink problem

8. how to relink to all VI's at once?

9. Call HLASM program from COBOL MVS program

10. J Programming FAQJ Programming FAQ

11. An Awk Program to Create an Awk Program [Long]

12. how to make my program to receive parameter from another program