Hello
Author Message
 Hello

Hello! Jeff Newman from recruitDYNAMICS.com here. I hope it is OK to post
jobs here, I read the FAQ, and there was nothing either. If I shouldn't,
I apologize, as I am quite opposed to Spam. Anyway, I have a 6 month+
assignment in Atlanta, Georgia. The project is application development on
both the Worldwide and North American deployment teams. It involves
application coding, testing, documenting and other development cycle tasks
as needed. The main skills are PL/1, DB2, MVS, and Information Warehouse.
The rate is based upon experience. The client is a Fortune 50 that I
guarantee you have heard of. If this interests you, just drop me a note!

Jeff

Jeff Newman
Market Maker
recruitDYNAMICS.com
www.recruitdynamics.com

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hello Smalltalk, bye bye Java (was Sprint: Hello Java, bye bye Smalltalk)

2. coding "hello /options" (hello-world)

3. 'hello' == 'hello' answers true

4. 'hello' == 'hello' answers true

5. Hello Topspeed.... Hello Topspeed .... is anyone home?

6. Hello? Hello?

7. Hello!

8. Hello, world!

9. Hello