IBM COBOL II v 1.3.2, PLI V 2.3 and LAnguage environment
Author Message
 IBM COBOL II v 1.3.2, PLI V 2.3 and LAnguage environment

 Anyone has experience implementation of Language Environment run time
 in applications with mixed COBOL II and PL/I programs

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 IBM COBOL II v 1.3.2, PLI V 2.3 and LAnguage environment

Quote:

>  Anyone has experience implementation of Language Environment run time
>  in applications with mixed COBOL II and PL/I programs

If this is the OS Cobol II you're talking about, be very very careful.
1. That compiler is NOT Y2K conformant (meaning that the code generated is
not Y2K conformant).
2. It does not work correctly with LE, nor is it documented as doing so
You should upgrade to a supported Cobol compiler. After that, review the LE
manual "Writing ILC Applications" for information on writing ILC
applications.

Tue, 09 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. IBM COBOL II, PLI V2.3 and Language environment runtime

2. IBM COBOL post-VS COBOL II

3. IBM VS COBOL II COMPILED LISTINGS

4. IBM VS COBOL II REVERSE COMPILER

5. VS COBOL II - CICS on IBM ESA question(s)

6. IBM VS-COBOL II & DBCS

7. Experiences in Migrating IBM COBOL to Language Environment?

8. VS COBOL II vs. COBOL/370

9. os/vs cobol vs cobol II

10. New CICS removes Translator support for VS COBOL II (and OS/VS COBOL)

11. OS/VS COBOL to VS COBOL II

12. VS COBOL II vs. OS/390