PL/I Training in Denver
Author Message
 PL/I Training in Denver

Sorry to 'advertise' on a newsgroup, but we are teaching a Structured PL/I
course in Denver May 10-14 and we may have to cancel due to small enrollments.
If you know of anyone who needs an intro to PL/I (OS/390 platform), please
check out our website (www.trainersfriend.com then click on link to list of
public classes) for the details. The course outline is also online.

Regards,

Steve Comstock
Telephone: 303-393-8716
www.trainersfriend.com

256-B S. Monaco Parkway
Denver, CO 80224
USA

Mon, 01 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PL/I Training in Denver

2. Smalltalk Positions Denver Colorado - WILL TRAIN!

3. Python training next week, Denver

4. ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk Training in Denver, CO

5. ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk Training in Denver, CO

6. PL/I Class in Denver

7. PL/I Class, Denver, June 5-9

8. How About a PL/I Class in Denver?

9. PL/I Class offered in Denver

10. US-CO-Denver-Smalltalkers needed in Denver-Recruiter

11. US-CO-Denver-Smalltalkers needed in Denver-Recruiter

12. US-CO-Denver-Smalltalkers needed in Denver-Recruiter