Win95/PostScript problem
Author Message
 Win95/PostScript problem

I have two postscript ptinters attached to my computer.
Running Windows 95. One printer is a LaserMaster 800,
the other is an Okidata 810e/PS. Both purport to support
PostScript Level 2.

 When I print a file from most programs, it prints fine.  I have
a DTP program (Publisher 2 from CompuWorks) which
causes both printers to choke. It appears that a statement
like :

"xxx xxx xxx clip sM CM" causes the choke.

The Oki specifically complains about the "sM" operator.
Does anybody know what this is?

Also, who generates the postscript code? Is it the application
or does Windows generate it from the GDI output? I know
Uncle Bill doesn't want us to worry our pretty little heads about
stuff like this, but I'd like to know.

Thanks

Mon, 01 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with Plus patches (was Problem generating Postscript from canvas)

2. PostScript printing problem in VisualWorks 3.0 on Windows

3. PostScript printing problem in VisualWorks 3.0 on Windows

4. Tk::Canvas::postscript::color::problem

5. Postscript problems with my ASM code

6. tkinter canvas postscript and odd-even filling problem

7. Python 1.4 PostScript documentation problem

8. A postscript problem with Tkinter

9. postscript problem with canvas

10. Postscript and canvas problem

11. Problem generating postscript from canvas

12. Problem generating Postscript from canvas