Liant DOES support PL/I
Author Message
 Liant DOES support PL/I

Quote:

> > On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:35:30 GMT, David Frank

> > > Liant never responded to my email inquiry, and afaik has never
> made an
> > > appearance in this NG, why is that?

> > Maybe they know you ?
> And they wont appear in this NG because?

> Do they know you?  if not how about YOU submitting my 4 questions
> and get some useful info compared to YES they will sell you OPEN PLI
> for windows (apparently for MANY THOUSANDS of dollars)..

> here is the question support:   www.liant.com/support/email

Dear Richard,
   I posted their reply a while back.
   Do you have some difficulty in accepting that they support
Open PL/I?

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 22:30:10 GMT
 Liant DOES support PL/I

Quote:

>> > On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:35:30 GMT, David Frank

>> made an

>> > Maybe they know you ?

>> And they wont appear in this NG because?

>> Do they know you?  if not how about YOU submitting my 4 questions
>> and get some useful info compared to YES they will sell you OPEN PLI
>> for windows (apparently for MANY THOUSANDS of dollars)..

>> here is the question support:   www.liant.com/support/email

> Dear Richard,
> I posted their reply a while back.
> Do you have some difficulty in accepting that they support
> Open PL/I?

I think he has a problem accepting that PL1 exists.
Maybe he thinks we're out to get him. Maybe we are.
Tim.

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 23:09:26 GMT
 Liant DOES support PL/I

Quote:

> I think he has a problem accepting that PL1 exists.
> Maybe he thinks we're out to get him. Maybe we are.
> Tim.

This IBM connected newsgroup has participants similiar to those in
comp.os.os2.advocacy newsgroup that has in the past possessed support
cadres backed by IBM,  TEAM-OS2, TEAM-PL1

Beyond being attracted to newsgroups loaded with vendor-supported
fanatics telling lies to each other, my participation here does offer
info in escaping from a language thats spiraling into same support
withdrawal black hole thats leading OS/2 users to oblivion.

That escape is called fortran and my participation here continues to
inform pli'ers how superior it is to PL/I..  You are welcome..

Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:54:22 GMT

1. Liant Open PL/I is available from Liant

2. Liant DOES support Open PL/I

3. Liant supports PL/I

4. Liant Open PL/I

5. Liant Open PL/I

6. Liant Open PL/I

7. Needed: PL/M-96 Support Tools

8. *** US-TX-HOU PL/1 CONTRACT TESTING AND APPLICATION SUPPORT

9. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

10. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

11. Relational Databridge by Liant

12. Inquiry to Liant