mvs/esa sp5 application symbol table
Author Message
 mvs/esa sp5 application symbol table

I am interested in utilizing this feature?  Has anyone written a pli
interface to the assembler service that does symbolic substitution?

thank you, Dan
--

Tue, 18 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 mvs/esa sp5 application symbol table

Hi Dan.

Quote:

> I am interested in utilizing this feature?  Has anyone written a pli
> interface to the assembler service that does symbolic substitution?

  I'm not at all familar with this feature of MVS (the application
symbol table), but if you can discribe what it does (or point me to the
right IBM manuals) I can probaby write you an inteface. I've got a lot
of experience writing PL/I interfaces to various system services,
mostly VM/ESA. Hope this helps.

Dave Jones
Velocity Sofware

Thu, 20 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 mvs/esa sp5 application symbol table

Quote:
> if you can discribe what it does (or point me to the
> right IBM manuals) I can probaby write you an inteface.

Try looking for IEANTRT  or the "Name-Token facility"  in the callable
services manual. Sorry, I can't remember the number, its at the bottom of
my huge pile of CD's and none of them have great music on..

Fri, 28 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. TIME Macro Expansion MVS/ESA

2. MVS/ESA assembly book wanted

3. MVS XA/ESA

4. DB2, MVS/ESA, PL1 (newbee)

5. Linking PL/I and C on MVS/ESA

6. VM Open Edition and MVS/ESA Open Edition

7. REXX compiler on MVS/ESA 3.1.3

8. MVS/ESA Rexx Compiler

9. CLIST vs. REXX (was: MVS/ESA)

10. MVS/ESA