Pl/I in Xpediter
Author Message
 Pl/I in Xpediter

Quote:
> Hello Everyone

> I have used Xpediter/TSO for COBOL quite a long time. My installtion has
> installed PL/I version now. Unfortunately there are no manuals available. My
> question is how do you get started for Pl/I. ALl our PL/I programs are eight
> bytes and the Xpediter can take only 7. Any help is much appreciated.

> Thanks

Can't help you, apart from cross posting to c.l.p, but I am curious as to
how you get 8 character names. Do you use the NAME compile option, or do
you override it during the binder step?

Sun, 09 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. XPEDITER

2. Xpediter S0C4

3. Help with xpediter, S0C4 when compiling.

4. Xpediter 7.0 Question

5. RFIND not active in Xpediter

6. Xpediter/TSO versus Intertest/Batch

7. XPEDITER Issue

8. Ada Tools, XPEDITER

9. Xpediter

10. Logo Komeniusz PL (Logo Comenius PL)

11. Derivation of PL/I (was Usenet group for PL/M language)

12. Mapping local files to FILE declarations in PL/I with IBM VisualAge PL./I for Windows