OS/390 LOAD MODUL FORMAT Description
Author Message
 OS/390 LOAD MODUL FORMAT Description

Does anyone know where to find a description of the OS/390 Load Modul LM
(Format 2
or Format 3), which is generated from the IEWL-Linker.
In the first case the LM is stored in a libary of type PDS, in the second in
a libary of type LIBARY.
Thanks!

Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 OS/390 LOAD MODUL FORMAT Description

Quote:
Dieter Brinkmann writes...
>Does anyone know where to find a description of the OS/390 Load Modul LM
>(Format 2
>or Format 3), which is generated from the IEWL-Linker.
>In the first case the LM is stored in a libary of type PDS, in the second in
>a libary of type LIBARY.
>Thanks!

Funny you should ask. I was just looking at the documentation today. It's in
the Program Management IBM pub, although it didn't get in until the most recent
revision. Check out SC26-4916-03 or, on the CD-ROM set file name DGT1M605;
appendix H.

If you don't have the book or the BookManager CD's, check out IBM's online set
of manuals.

Regards,

Steve Comstock
Telephone: 303-393-8716
www.trainersfriend.com

256-B S. Monaco Parkway
Denver, CO 80224
USA

Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. OS/390 release test periods Re: default variable initialization under os/390 v2r8

2. Cobol OS/390 to C OS/390 V2R6

3. VA PL/I for OS/390 - Free Manuals in PDF Format

4. CobAnal for MVS, OS/390 and z/OS New version

5. IBM announces new release of z/OS (OS/390) compiler

6. Python for IBM OS/400 OS/390

7. S/390 Load Modules

8. Books on os/390

9. JNI and OS 390 C/C++

10. USA CA Norwalk - IBM MVS-OS/390 Systems Programmer

11. OS/390 Training in Copenhagen/Scandanavia