Potential Opportunity
Author Message
 Potential Opportunity

Hello! Jeff Newman from recruitDYNAMICS.com here. I hope it is OK to post
jobs here, I read the FAQ, and there was nothing eitherway. If I shouldn't,
I apologize, as I am quite opposed to Spam. Anyway, I have a 6 month+
assignment in Atlanta, Georgia. The project is application development on
both the Worldwide and North American deployment teams. It involves
application coding, testing, documenting and other development cycle tasks
as needed. The main skills are PL/1, DB2, MVS, and Information Warehouse.
The rate is based upon experience. The client is a Fortune 50 that I
guatnetee you have heard of. If this interests you, just drop me a note!

Jeff Newman
Market Maker

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Potential opportunity in VR domain for Ada

2. Exciting applications opportunity at an internet startup with great potential for success

3. Looking for potential interviewee

4. Potential (Minor) Problems with J6.0

5. Potential more uses of the Session Manager

6. potential Smalltalk user - product selection question

7. Potential ODBC bug

8. Why Eiffel hasn't met its potential

9. Enumerated Type Remove Item Potential Bug

10. UK Job with potential worldwide travel!

11. Potential FPC 3.55 VIRUS, PLEASE READ if you have FPC 3.55

12. Mitch Bradley - A Potential Customer for you.