Liant Open PL/I is available from Liant
Author Message
 Liant Open PL/I is available from Liant

Quote:

> TRUE FACTS...
> PL/I is not listed as a current Liant supported product..

It is.

Go to http://www.*-*-*.com/

and there, on the top line, you will see

"OPEN PL/I"

You have been advised of this web page before.

Thu, 20 Oct 2005 08:41:04 GMT
 Liant Open PL/I is available from Liant

Quote:

> > TRUE FACTS...

> > PL/I is not listed as a current Liant supported product..

> It is.

> Go to http://www.*-*-*.com/

> and there, on the top line, you will see

> "OPEN PL/I"

> You have been advised of this web page before.

Furthermore, it says:

Open PL/I includes Codewatch, Liant's powerful GIU source code
de{*filter*}.

Thu, 20 Oct 2005 08:44:06 GMT
 Liant Open PL/I is available from Liant

Quote:

> > TRUE FACTS...

> > PL/I is not listed as a current Liant supported product..

> It is.

> Go to http://www.liant.com/products/pl1

> and there, on the top line, you will see

> "OPEN PL/I"

> You have been advised of this web page before.

Dont you understand what "current Liant supported product" means.

www.liant.com/support/

click on  "current supported product list"
you wont find PL/I as a supported product, despite liant willing to
sell readers their apparently no longer supported legacy product.

Thu, 20 Oct 2005 19:43:34 GMT

1. Liant DOES support Open PL/I

2. Liant Open PL/I

3. Liant Open PL/I

4. Liant Open PL/I

5. Liant DOES support PL/I

6. Liant supports PL/I

7. Relational Databridge by Liant

8. Inquiry to Liant

9. pli- IBM and Liant

10. error on LIANT RELATIVITY

11. Liant Relativity for Fujitsu Power Cobol for Windows

12. Liant COBOL-CGI