New VAX PL/I kit
Author Message
 New VAX PL/I kit

We have put up a new kit on www.kednos.com of
PL/I ver 3.7-005  which fixes a bug relating
to aggregate promotion of a picture scalar.
This affects only VAXes and not Alphas and is
applicable to VMS version 5.5-1 upwards.

You may also download the kit using anonymous ftp
instead of your browser.

Tom

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 02:21:50 GMT

1. New VMS PL/I kits announcement

2. New PL/I or Old working PL/I releases

3. Help needed with error codes in VAX PL/I

4. New Product - SFX Development-Kit

5. MMLogic new kit available and source now in public domian

6. ANN: Locana, a new GUI tool kit for Ruby

7. New 200K gate, low cost FPGA proto kit

8. ANNOUNCE: New APS Synth-ALL Multi-vendor VHDL kits

9. New Developer Kit

10. New Release of Free Ada 95 Compiler/Tool Kit for DOS

11. ANNOUNCEMENT: Tcl Dev Kit (New Tcl tool suite based on TclPro)

12. New versions of Modula-2 compiler for MIPS, VAX available