VisualAge PL/I & Windows 2000
Author Message
 VisualAge PL/I & Windows 2000

Does any one know if the current version of VisualAge PL/I for Windows
will work with Windows 2000?  I am not planning on upgrading but was
just curious.

Thanks
Randy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 11 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VisualAge PL/I & Windows 2000
Compiled programs will run if properly installed. I have not tried
installing VA PL/I from the original CD on W2K.

However, given that the original install program was badly broken on NT, I'd
be very wary. I believe there was a refresh CD (at least the APAR resolution
said the fix would be in the refresh), but I've never seen it.

Quote:

> Does any one know if the current version of VisualAge PL/I for Windows
> will work with Windows 2000?  I am not planning on upgrading but was
> just curious.

> Thanks
> Randy

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sun, 18 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mapping local files to FILE declarations in PL/I with IBM VisualAge PL./I for Windows

2. QuickDDE, Word 2000 & Windows 2000

3. IBM VisualAge Cobol in Windows 2000.

4. Data Corruption in Clipper & Windows 2000

5. PL/I compiler for win 98 or Windows 2000

6. VisualAge PL/I & system linkage

7. IBM VisualAge PL/I for Windows

8. VisualAge PL/I for Windows

9. Clarion on Windows 2000 & IIS 5

10. Windows 2000 & Clarion 5

11. Windows 2000 & MHAB Quicken Date Entry

12. Question Windows NT / 2000 / ME & Clarion