New VMS PL/I kits announcement
Author Message
 New VMS PL/I kits announcement

New kits are avaialble both for commercial and hobbyist
licenses for both VAX and Alpha at www.kednos.com

These kits fix a problem in allocation of picture data
constants.

Tom

Thu, 02 Jun 2005 06:13:33 GMT

1. New VAX PL/I kit

2. ANNOUNCEMENT: Tcl Dev Kit (New Tcl tool suite based on TclPro)

3. Alternate sources of the public VMS GNAT kit ?

4. Joystick Software Developers Kit Announcement

5. ANNOUNCEMENT: The ML Kit with Regions

6. New PL/I or Old working PL/I releases

7. Announcement: Low-cost Altera Flex design kit

8. Announcement: XILINX VHDL and VERILOG KITS

9. Tool announcement: Grammar Recovery Kit 1.0 released

10. Tool announcement: Grammar Recovery Kit 1.0 released

11. PL/I and VMS

12. Product announcement M2 for VAX/VMS (MVR