Decimal Anomaly 2
Author Message
 Decimal Anomaly 2

Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:40:15 GMT

Quote:

> > Not true, YOU are the ONLY person that has run cases..

> You know that that is a false statement, as your postings show:

> Here is one who commented about your decimal routines-
> and you even replied to it twice.

> <snip>  irrelevant stuff NOT about my decimal routines..

Very relevant to your "decimal" routines.

Quote:
>> you said my routines only have 11 digit accuracy .

That's right.
Quote:
> > > a = '123456789.00'
> > > b = '.0149999999999999'         ! invoke .xx truncation
> > > c = Dadd(a,b,2)
> > > write (*,*) c                   ! outputs 123456789.02

> > > Rounds up when it shouldn't.

Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:32:02 GMT
 Decimal Anomaly 2

Quote:

> Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:40:15 GMT

> > > Not true, YOU are the ONLY person that has run cases..

> > You know that that is a false statement, as your postings show:

> > Here is one who commented about your decimal routines-
> > and you even replied to it twice.

> > <snip>  irrelevant stuff NOT about my decimal routines..

> Very relevant to your "decimal" routines.

Post a clip from his replies that show him questioning my decimal routines,
YOU CANT,  so STFU

Quote:
> >> you said my routines only have 11 digit accuracy .
> That's right.

My very first message in topic "Why the Decimal support fuss"  said that
QUAD precision could duplicate PLI COBOL 33 decimal digit results,  I have
REPEATEDLY said that you havent posted ANYTHING that  QUAD precision would
have problems duplicating,   so STFU ...

Tue, 15 Mar 2005 04:54:25 GMT
 Decimal Anomaly 2

Quote:

> > Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:40:15 GMT

> > > You know that that is a false statement, as your postings show:

> > > Here is one who commented about your decimal routines-
> > > and you even replied to it twice.

> > > <snip>  irrelevant stuff NOT about my decimal routines..

> > Very relevant to your "decimal" routines.

> Post a clip from his replies that show him questioning my decimal routines,
> YOU CANT,  so STFU

He did.  Sounds like you ought to retire from the scene.

Quote:
> > That's right.

> My very first message in topic "Why the Decimal support fuss"  said that
> QUAD precision could duplicate PLI COBOL 33 decimal digit results,  I have
> REPEATEDLY said that you havent posted ANYTHING that  QUAD precision would
> have problems duplicating,   so STFU ...

Have you actually posted anything showing 33 significant digits?
And tried any of the above cases with up to 33 digits?

Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:55:31 GMT
 Decimal Anomaly 2

Quote:

Florida
> > > Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:40:15 GMT

> > > Very relevant to your "decimal" routines.

> > Post a clip from his replies that show him questioning my decimal
routines,
> > YOU CANT,  so STFU

> He did.  Sounds like you ought to retire from the scene.

Prove it by quoting him,  else  STFU..

> > > That's right.

> > My very first message in topic "Why the Decimal support fuss"  said that
> > QUAD precision could duplicate PLI COBOL 33 decimal digit results,  I
have
> > REPEATEDLY said that you havent posted ANYTHING that  QUAD precision
would
> > have problems duplicating,   so STFU ...

> Have you actually posted anything showing 33 significant digits?
> And tried any of the above cases with up to 33 digits?

Have you?  If not STFU...

Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:29:14 GMT
 Decimal Anomaly 2

[nonsensical comments deleted]

Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:54:00 GMT
 Decimal Anomaly 2

Quote:

> [nonsensical comments deleted]

re: your no reply...  Thanks for honoring my asking you to STFU...

Thu, 17 Mar 2005 02:17:09 GMT
 Decimal Anomaly 2
Potty Mouth Potty Mouth David is a Potty Mouth!
On Sat, 28 Sep 2002 18:17:09 GMT, "David Frank"
Quote:

>> [nonsensical comments deleted]

>re: your no reply...  Thanks for honoring my asking you to STFU...

Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:27:28 GMT

1. Decimal anomaly 2

2. decimal anomaly 2

3. Decimal anomalies 2

4. Decimal anomalies

5. decimal anomaly 2

6. Decimal anomalies 2

7. how get decimal.precision and decimal.scale?

8. Decimal Point: How to Write vi′s for different decimal symbols

9. Convert from binary to decimal, hex to decimal etc

10. Decimal can be Binary Too (was decimal or rational)

11. Known SUnit 3.0 Anomalies For Dolphin

12. Protocol <classDescription> Anomaly