ANN: PL/I for Palm Interest Group
Author Message
 ANN: PL/I for Palm Interest Group

Hello Everybody,

Anyone interested in my future implementation of PL/I for Palm can now
subscribe to my interest group mailinglist, by sending a email to

remove no-spam or anything similar when subscribing) And receive the latest
news on its development.

Regards,

Lennie De Villiers

ICQ# 57008830

PocketStudio Professional
Pocket-Technologies.Inc
- www.pocket-technologies.com

Write PalmOS Applications With Your delphi Skills!

--- Remove ~ and 9s from e-mail address to reply ---

Sat, 26 Jun 2004 03:02:08 GMT

1. ANN: PL/I for Palm Project Website

2. ANN: Sydney Australia Python Interest Group: Monday 21st October 2002

3. ANN: SLUG Python Interest Group (Sydney Australia)

4. ANN: Sydney Australia Python Interest Group: Monday 21st October 2002

5. ANN: SLUG Python Interest Group (Sydney Australia)

6. Bay area (Northern CA) Smalltalk Users group/ Special Interest Group

7. Derivation of PL/I (was Usenet group for PL/M language)

8. Derivation of PL/I (was Usenet group for PL/M language)

9. US-FL W Palm Beach- VisualWorks smalltalker with CORBA interests needed

10. US-FL W Palm Beach - VisualWorks person with CORBA interests needed

11. PL/I for Palm?

12. ANN: Quartus 0.7.6B (Palm Forth compiler) now available