Derivation of PL/I
Author Message
 Derivation of PL/I

Quote:

> > However, you're overlooking the fact that that lists of variables and
> > their types were able to be printed (unlike fortran)

> Not sure exactly what you mean by this.

I'm refeerring to the attribute table, printed
by the compiler as part of the compilation process.
Each variable and its attrubuyes (data types)
are prnted.
Quote:
>  Doesn't FORTRAN have "Namelist I/O", or am I misinterpreting what you
> wrote ? (Granted, I don't think Namelist handles type info per se'
> but certainly lists of variables & their
> values)

> Just curious......

> (Followups trimmed to pl/1 newsgroup)

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Derivation of PL/I (was Usenet group for PL/M language)

2. Derivation of PL/I (was Usenet group for PL/M language)

3. Derivation of PL/I

4. Derivation of PL/I

5. html for type rules and derivations

6. OCaml: derivation-example doesn't work

7. Derivation of parallel programs using skeletons

8. Y combinator derivation

9. Y combinator derivation (long)

10. Inner generic package derivation

11. Derivation, discriminants, and views.

12. Derivation + Access Discriminant = Headaches