PL/I Training Available, Seattle, October
Author Message
 PL/I Training Available, Seattle, October

Since PL/I training is hard to find, and we have a rare public offering in the
Seattle area next month, I hope the group won't mind if I mention this course
on a one-time basis. Details at our web site.

Thanks,

Steve Comstock
Telephone: 303-393-8716
www.trainersfriend.com

256-B S. Monaco Parkway
Denver, CO 80224
USA

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PL/I Training Available

2. Micro Focus Users group meeting, Seattle, October 17

3. AWK & Shell Training Classes in Seattle

4. VHDL, Verilog, high-speed design training October 7-8

5. VHDL, Verilog, high-speed design training October 7-8

6. Tcl/Tk training classes in Berkeley, CA during October

7. PL/1 in Washington - Seattle area?

8. PL/1 in the Seattle area

9. > 21 more PL/I jobs -- October 1997

10. >> 15 PL/I Jobs -- October 1997