Three guesses -- What does this make Frank?
Author Message
 Three guesses -- What does this make Frank?

Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 08:35:50 GMT

Quote:
> TRUE FACTS...
> There are no details at bottom of this FAQ.

        They were in the FAQ.

Quote:
> There are no versions of PL/I available for OS/2.

Proven false.  Others have posted the URLs.  Frank knew this to be false,
                as others had posted URLs in response to his same
                silly claims.

Quote:
> IBM has withdrawn selling OS/2 and all languages for OS/2

Proven false.   Frank knew this to be false, as the links to PL/I for
                OS/2 were posted by others in response to his same
                silly claims.

Quote:
> IBM has withdrawn VisualAge PL/I for all OS.

Proven false.  IBM current home page lists VisualAge PL/I for OS/390 and
               and Windows.
               Frank knew this to be false, as others have posted
               the URL when he asked the question before.
.

Quote:
> PL/I is not listed as a current Liant supported product..

Proven false. www.liant.com/products/pl1.  Frank knew this to be false,
        as the URL was previously posted by others when he raised it.
.
Quote:
> PL/I for DOS?  what a laff,

.
        PL/I for DOS implements a subset of PL/I.  It runs in a
        very small PC.
.

Quote:
> For the desktop user, PL/I effectively doesnt exist

Proven false.  VisualAge PL/I for Windows is currently available.

Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:21:33 GMT

1. Done with range limit over three component key!!! :-)

2. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

3. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

4. Frank Anscombe dies

5. Frank Piscopo's Report Writer template

6. ATTN: FRANK PISCOPO

7. Frank Sergeant has an email address

8. Frank?

9. for Frank Seargeant