Language Reference
Author Message
 Language Reference

Where can I found reference about PL/1 language on the Internet.

Thank's.

Sylvain

Mon, 01 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Language Reference
On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:22:01, "Sylvain Lasnier"

Quote:

> Where can I found reference about PL/1 language on the Internet.

Access: http://WWW.RedBooks.IBM.COM  and click on 'Shelves' to
download a large (1,457,956 bytes) document, showing the various
'shelves' of IBM books.
Search for the bookshelf of interest (VM, MVS, OS/2, etc.)

Mon, 01 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Language Reference
Hi, all!

try to look at: http://www.software.ibm.com/ad/pli/library.htm

wbr, abn

Quote:
> Where can I found reference about PL/1 language on the Internet.

> Thank's.

> Sylvain

Tue, 02 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Language Reference
You can also try www.mvshelp.com if you're coming from a mainframe angle.

Quote:
> Where can I found reference about PL/1 language on the Internet.

> Thank's.

> Sylvain

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Needed Language Reference in various languages!

2. : IBM REXX Language Reference

3. IBM REXX Language Reference

4. CD 2.1 Language reference Index

5. Index in the CW2 Language Reference

6. Clarion (DOS) Language Reference?

7. Online language reference

8. I need Clipper summer '87 Language reference

9. Good Forth Language Reference Manuals????

10. functional script-language - references ?

11. Logo Language Reference

12. Needed: Reflective Language References