Searching PL/1 to Java Cross-Compiler
Author Message
 Searching PL/1 to Java Cross-Compiler

Hello everyone,

I search a PL/1 to Java Cross-Compiler. Does anyone know ?

Tanks for all Help, Stefan

Sat, 18 Dec 2004 21:32:05 GMT
 Searching PL/1 to Java Cross-Compiler
hi,

we do have a cross complier which does PL/1 to JAVA. Do let me know

certainly discuss.

Regards,

Gopal

--
www.MainFrameForum.com - USENET Gateway

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 19:41:53 GMT

1. PL/1 (370 mainframe) to PC microcomputer code cross compiler

2. PL/1 (370 mainframe) to PC microcomputer code cross compiler

3. PL/CT Compiler. Cross-posted from PL1-L

4. Wanted: Intel PL/M86 Cross-compiler for PC

5. In search of a PL/I compiler

6. In search of a PL/I compiler for Windows

7. Search For PL/I Compiler

8. In search of a PL/I compiler

9. In search of a PL/I compiler for Windows

10. PL/I (was: IBM Needs to seed the PL/I Compiler)

11. Ada compilers and cross-compilers

12. Compilers Windows NT or Cross Compiler SunSolaris2.5/Windows NT Fortran77